GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found a few CPO Spektrum R's for sale

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
91 blue looks too much like cornflower blue. Of all the spectrums that's probably the most meh one to me. Unless they had some boring shade of black or white as part of the program.

Mars red is the worst color in the program IMO. No one would ever think it was anything but tornado red unless you had them next to each other.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Mars red is the worst color in the program IMO. No one would ever think it was anything but tornado red unless you had them next to each other.

In person it has a very distinct orange red hue to it. In only looks like Tornado red in certain light.

It is kind of cool that the US owner has the only one in the entire country.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de504aa9-91fe-41c3-8bde-ebc7f9aa2c2d/

Speaking of blues that look like other blues. This just popped up near me. Kinda tempting... my first car was an 03 gti and I really wanted a jazz blue 20th AE... I'm first on the waitlist at a few dealers for the MK8 20th AE but thats a gamble since theyre allocation cars you can't order to spec. hmm.
Beautiful color, I love it on that car. The car is from Canada, no warranty unfortunately.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Beautiful color, I love it on that car. The car is from Canada, no warranty unfortunately.

I'd be voiding the warranty very quickly if I got another mk7 instead of an 8. Would be throwing a vortex xl and a bunch of other stuff on it. Mileage is a bigger concern for me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'd be voiding the warranty very quickly if I got another mk7 instead of an 8. Would be throwing a vortex xl and a bunch of other stuff on it. Mileage is a bigger concern for me.
*looks around the room nervously*

So is 40k miles a bad sign on these cars? I'm at 27k now, just curious If I need to start worrying.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

So is 40k miles a bad sign on these cars? I'm at 27k now, just curious If I need to start worrying.
Start worrying about what? That the car is, all of a sudden, going to start falling apart all at once? 40K is nothing on these cars. There's plenty of forum members with over 100K on there MK7's.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R

No it's not. I just personally wouldn't buy a used performance car with that many miles without knowing the car's history. Especially one that was imported internationally