GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I thought it was me... But i tried several different computers connections etc.

And this is the only website that is constantly slow...

Any news as to when we get back to normal?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I heard they got the Y2K memo 12 years late :iono:

rkellis

Ready to race!
I thought it was me... But i tried several different computers connections etc.

And this is the only website that is constantly slow...

Any news as to when we get back to normal?

:word:

Slow since it was down about a month ago. What gives?

bialymike

Ready to race!
Its even been acting slow when im trying to access it thru tapatalk on a 4g network. . Mind you im using a gs3 so i would go as far as to say its not the phone at fault

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
it aint you. last 2-3 days its been suckass. almost too slow to even browse, im a busy guy. ; )

I'm rarely on here anymore due to the slowness of the site. It's becoming intolerable, especially when other forums use the ad revenue to invest in strong, more reliable servers.

McQueen77

Banned
yeah its horrid. feels like when i used to have dial up and AOL back in 1998....

i thought it was my connection too but all other sites etc. are lightning fast access.. bummer

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
It's been VERY slow the past week. A couple weeks ago, it wasn't very bad. A little below average, but not it's taking Tapatalk at least 30 seconds to load threads. Another 45-60 to load a thread. +another 2 minutes for pictures.

It's a tiny bit faster on my computer, but still very irritating.

Sent via a microwave.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
I started a similar thread weeks ago. It's even worse lately.
As others have said, I don't come here as often as I used to because it's just too frustrating.

Given the issues we had over GTItravellor and the Unibrace stuff where the mods were complaining about the attention given to non sponsor products, I find this unacceptable.
Too bad this is the best GTI forum. I come here less often but still come.

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
It is possible that the site has maxed out its monthly bandwith limit and that it is being 'capped' by the service provider. If that is the case, by the 1st it will hopefully get better.

Other options are scheduled service maintenance, backups, etc...

I doubt that the site would have received that many new users over the past few weeks to actually slow it down this much.... Let's hope it's temporary issues and give people running it a break ---

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Tapatalk hardly works at all for me with this forum. Worse over the last week or two, as others have said.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Been slow for more than a couple days. I'll click on a thread go make a sandwich and by the time I come back it will just finish loading.