GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge Motorsports Customer Service

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Let me start by saying, many people (including myself), are ready to jump to the internet and complain about a company, but many, again including myself, do not take the time to spread a positive story when it happens.

I bought a used Forge intake tube online and when it arrived, it did not seem to fit well. I was shocked by this as I was always under the impression Forge's quality was top notch. Having no prior experience with Forge's products I messaged a friend and he agreed on all points. This tube was too short. I had to push the airbox back hard to get a solid connection with the tube.

I decided to message Forge to see if I had the correct part and if they were aware of any issues in the past. Explaining the situation, I got the answer I expected. "We know of no issues and yes it is the correct part." They were nice enough and they answered my questions. Chalked it up to a lesson learned. I thanked them and closed the chat. I received and email a few minutes later asking for more info. After a little info exchange, it was determined that at some point in it's life this particular tube was cut. It was a clean job too as I could not see anything that looked odd. Yes there is more to that story, but that is not what this is about.

Then, he offered me a replacement tube at the cost of shipping alone. Oh and I had to field scrap it. This really surprised me. This was a second hand purchase and they were willing to send me another gratis even though I had never bought anything from them. It arrived today and fit perfect. What an awesome experience and they have now made a customer for life.

I do not know if they are active here or not, but I think it is important to support companies that support you. Period. I added some pics below, because who doesn't like pics.

This was the best fit I could achieve on the airbox.

IMG_3968.JPG

Huge difference.

IMG_3990.JPG

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Great to hear.

I had a similar experience with APR so I am huge fan of them in respects to that.