GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** For Sale **: Brand new, in box VWR Springs for MK7

Metaprose

Ready to race!
I've been on the fence about lowering, but I'm interested in this. I just moved from outside Philly to Richmond btw. I miss Primos. Anyways, what changed your mind about lowering?

witsbusa

Ready to race!
I've been on the fence about lowering, but I'm interested in this. I just moved from outside Philly to Richmond btw. I miss Primos. Anyways, what changed your mind about lowering?

Still going to drop about the same as the VWR springs, as for my tastes, the reduction in the wheel gap is perfect. I just had a weak financial willpower moment and pulled the trigger on a bilstein coilover setup instead.. ha.

I can ship a Primos hoagie with them if you want.. haha. Or if you anticipate being back in this area and want to meet up to grab them, I'll of course take actual shipping off the price.. Let me know.

greatoz

Ready to race!
if they're still available

i'll take 'em. PM sent as well.

tGo

greatoz

Ready to race!
Ben -

Roger that, standing by.

tGo

Last edited:

greatoz

Ready to race!
did you get these sold?

if they're still available, i'm still a player, but if I don't hear from you soon then i'm going to source them elsewhere. no harm, no foul.

tGo

witsbusa

Ready to race!
if they're still available, i'm still a player, but if I don't hear from you soon then i'm going to source them elsewhere. no harm, no foul.

tGo

Sorry for not getting back to you.. it sounds like local fellow will grab them tomorrow. If not, and if you haven't grabbed a set, they are yours.. sorry about the delay - I have been swamped at work and with my son's baseball team, and following up on these was one of the things that got neglected. I will absolutely update you tomorrow if you haven't made a move on another set.

Ben