GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
2017 White VW GTI Sport SOLD

I’m the 2nd owner, CPO car purchased March 2018 with 11,500 miles on it from Fitzgerald VW in Annapolis MD. Adult driven, no Pets, no smoking, never tracked. Never driven by anyone but me. PA inspection good until 12/21 with two new Indy 500 tires installed on the front, should get some more miles out of the rear yet (they’re ok but not great). Mileage is currently sitting at 47,000 but it’s my daily and will go up until I sell. Paint is in good condition, no rust, just the usual small rock chips on the hood. I have a vw paint pen that will go with it. One small dinger that’s barely noticeable on the passenger front fender (can be seen in picture). Stock Nogaros are in really good shape, no rash, only a few scratches from the dude who put tires on for me. Always changed with LiquiMoly 5w-40 @ 5k miles since I’ve owned it. New H6 group battery installed in Jan of 2020.

Car was APR S1 when I bought it and had that transferred into my name in case you would rather go that route. Includes Cobb Access Port with EQT Staged tunes; S2 93 and S2 e30 blend, also S2 e30 OTS from Stratified.

I have a detailed install spreadsheet I kept with what I paid for everything and at what mileage it was installed. Most of which were installed by me but the clutch was done by APTuning in Lebanon PA. I have all stock parts that I pulled off the car that will go with it.

Car is paid off, title in hand.

Engine upgrades:

-BFI Stage1 Engine and Trans mounts
-APR V2 dogbone mount
-ebay v2 twintercooler
-NGK Ruthenium HX plugs - NGK 95125
-MAPerformace catted downpipe.
-Stock DP will be included
-DKM MS twin disk clutch - installed @ just over 21k miles (has the upgraded TOB from DKM)
-iABED Rear main seal

Intake Upgrades:
-AFE filter
-Racingline Turbo muffler delete
-Front air scoop made by Twist

Shifting upgrades:
-BFI Rosso Red air leather shift knob
-ECS Bleeder Block
-OEM Audi short shifter with 42DD bushings
-ECS Exact-fit Stainless Steel clutch line
-DieselGeek shifter shaft bushings
-DieselGeek SuperPin

External upgrades:
-Rockblokz mud flaps
-Indy 500 summer tires
-Rear sway bar – was on the car when I bought it. I’m not sure of make/model but it’s blue and not adjustable, maybe H&R?
-VWR springs –were installed on car when I purchased.
-BurgerTuning Matte black slip on tips
-Stoptech Rear Drilled/Slotted Rotors –Installed 6/28/20 @ 40.5k miles
-EBC Redstuff rear pads DP31518C – installed at same time as new rotors
-Deautokey LED Brake and Reverse lights

Other Items:
-Weathertech front mats
-Deautokey LED trunk light w/ housing
-VW factory monster mats

More Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sKwcuJ8AP1BFWNzt7
PXL_20201107_165300699.jpg

Last edited:

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Bump, price lowered. Innovate Ethanol gauge removed from car and AP will be uninstalled in coming days.

Last edited: