GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fog Light Trim

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Yup, ECS look like the fit way better Imo. Cleaner lines.

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
20200531_142753.jpg

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Might be considering this. Could you provide me a link of your install?

Also, Do I need to take this to a paint shop to get them painted? And the rest be easy just stick it on?

Sorry for slow reply. Link below
Yes, will need prep and painting. This part is the first custom part added on my car. By custom I mean not a stick on tape part.
Made in a mold from a fiberglass material it has a little hand fI owned feel. Well made and does fit good. On dry test fit one side was perfect the other off just a little but still ok for fit. The parts are attached with automotive adhesive. Provided by maker and it is a good adhesive brand. Stick on 3M tape will not hold it flush enough to body. Tape adds thickness. The ECS part tapes on likely and fits over the opening. Why it looks bigger. The SRS part fits in the opening. Lining up with edge.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=625554&postcount=957

Glue.
Test fit. Test fit.
Tape spots around edge to mark location. Remove and add thin bead of glue around contact edge. Make sure you know correct location. Align and press on. Hold. If possible 3 sets of hands.
2 people work to apply and hold. The third person will go around with either (paint thinner or denatured alcohol). Directions state, has been a while. Third person wipes excess with a low pile cloth.
Hold in place for 5 min. After an hour, you will use adhesive to caulk around the outer edge of the part. This fills in any variation. Using same style cloth using paint thinner, you go around and wipe off excess. Goal is to leave edge smooth and straight. This makes the sight line of the part.

Did mine by myself so can be done alone.

I like the look. Tough but not over done.