GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flow one wheels F3

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Lets see more of that fitment in the rear!
6B03E7E2-5D9E-42BC-A914-13E2A4023D6D.jpeg
A0BF5B1A-4DA7-49DB-A1D8-EF6B43888E11.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That looks hot!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yup. U definitely got the wrong ring. It’s never happened to me. But this has happened to a friend. Tire rack assumed liability and made it right. But it wasn’t on them. The rings were individually split up, each in each wheel box/packaging

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Looks great. One more request. Hows the clearance on the front brake calipers?
Ill have to go look in the morning but from the picture i posted with the front wheels looks like theres a lot. Are you looking for a exact measurement?

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Yup. U definitely got the wrong ring. It’s never happened to me. But this has happened to a friend. Tire rack assumed liability and made it right. But it wasn’t on them. The rings were individually split up, each in each wheel box/packaging
Not sure what happened but i was able to walk it on essentially

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Oh wow so it fit then? That’s awesome. Could’ve just been a hair too tight? A slight manufacturing defect? Glad it’s working for u
Yep, hopefully it comes off when i need to rotate my tires 🤦‍♂️ I’ll probably need to order some more rings just incase.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
56033062-3360-487E-9702-A9EFF1E4F5AE.jpeg

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Fix the thread title... leaving it like that forever create a good search stain of an issue that wasn’t even related directly to a flow one wheel lol.
Fixed