GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Florida Exhaust Shop

bfenex

Car(s)
2015 VW Golf TDI
Hi all,

Im new to this community, both in the forum and in owning a MK7. I apologize if this has been posted prior, but I’ve been unable to find an answer thus far. I recently downsized from a tuned/deleted 6.7l Powerstroke and purchased a stock 2015 Golf TDI with low miles. I’m loving the 30 mpg increase, but I’m ready for some fun stuff. I just purchased a Rawtek max performance delete kit and Malone Stage 2 tune. I do as much work on my vehicles as I can, but this delete kit goes beyond my driveway tinkering capabilities. Does anyone know of, or have experience with any FL shops that are reputable for this installation? I’m located in the Palm Beach area, but I will travel for the right experience. Thanks in advance!

tmaslove

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Hi all,

Im new to this community, both in the forum and in owning a MK7. I apologize if this has been posted prior, but I’ve been unable to find an answer thus far. I recently downsized from a tuned/deleted 6.7l Powerstroke and purchased a stock 2015 Golf TDI with low miles. I’m loving the 30 mpg increase, but I’m ready for some fun stuff. I just purchased a Rawtek max performance delete kit and Malone Stage 2 tune. I do as much work on my vehicles as I can, but this delete kit goes beyond my driveway tinkering capabilities. Does anyone know of, or have experience with any FL shops that are reputable for this installation? I’m located in the Palm Beach area, but I will travel for the right experience. Thanks in advance!
Luft Technik located in Coral Springs will do anything you can dream of. Cheers 🍻