GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Mine is finally going out tomorrow.

I had to change it up because I was tried of waiting on this Etsy shithead to get his act together, so, sorry to my recipient.

Don't feel bad. Mine went out yesterday. One of the things I bought intending to send hasn't even shipped to me yet. Had to replace it with something else :(

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1609287504928.png

Well ok then.

Hopefully my recipient gets it eventually :(

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Mrs. Dutch, YOHS? I sent mine out to you like 2 weeks ago but not sure if you got it yet. USPS and everyone has been slacking and i lost my receipt with the tracking #.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got this bundle from Read The Book. Thanks.

Love the lanyards.

Crazy that I have parts from all those vendors except bc racing. Guess it's time to get some custom BC coilovers for Autocross. Only reasonable solution.

20210103_163725.jpg

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Got this bundle from Read The Book. Thanks.

Love the lanyards.

Crazy that I have parts from all those vendors except bc racing. Guess it's time to get some custom BC coilovers for Autocross. Only reasonable solution.

View attachment 198402

Glad you like! Happy Holidays/New Year.

I was gifted a streamlight in a past year and have found it handy to keep in the car! Beats using my phone.

Also I’d like to give a thank you to @-Dutch- for continuing to orchestrate this every year. Hope that Ken Onion is treating you well from last year!

Last edited:

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Yikes. What happened???

Was at the park running around with my 4 year old, ran backward 6-7 steps away from him not realizing how close I was to these wood pylons pictured below and tripped over them. Needless to say, not a fun time.

My 5th concussion, and I believe I’ve got some lasting things going on from the last one I had, which was 13 years ago. Thankfully someone I know is a concussion therapist who worked and trained other doctors at Stanford and is currently affiliated with the group who services the 49ers here in the Bay Area so I’ll be starting some expert concussion therapy starting next week which will hopefully get me back on track.

This happened a few days before the end of the year. 2020 kept on giving right up to the end. Not the way I wanted to start 2021 but it is what it is.

3FE808BD-EE8E-4B82-9169-D8C8BC079EEC.jpeg

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
Oh man...best of luck in your healing process. Concussions are no joke. Hopefully you will be chasing the kids around again soon!

Best of luck!