GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Got my gift today and my guy from PA @mk7_bk hooking me up! Love the hat and now have a set of valve stem caps for my summer and winter set ups. To answer the question in the note, I do root for the sabres but I'm a flyers/eagles fan at heart as I'm from the area originally so the "go birds, go flyers" ending was probably the best part of all this haha
Merry Christmas!
Well i’m glad the hat sorta works out, coulda sent you a ton of slightly used flyers/ eagles gear haha. Either way, good stuff merry xmas

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
It arrived! Big fan of car scents, so spot on! The wife and daughter clammed the hello kitty items instantly. Thanks again and Merry Christmas !!!!!
20201225_192330.jpg

The_Essbee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI Reflex Silver
Hadn't checked the mailbox in a few days and these were sitting in there when I checked this morning. I love the coasters!
20201226_074426.jpg

I cant believe how crazy this is. This is my first year participating so I checked out the prior years to see what people sent. I saw people getting these and loved them and totally wished I had a set! Wish granted! Thanks Mrs. Dutch!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Got mine from Dr. Funkalilupicus!

He must have found out i love detailing - got some neato towels and some spray coating - which all go like toilet paper here!

Also printed me some kickass stuff - a gti keychain and a MK1 GTI! Super cool and i was just browsing bringatrailer for mk1 gtis haha! What a funky and perfectly jagged thing to print.

Thanks so much!

20201226_103726.jpg

20201226_103739.jpg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Got mine from Dr. Funkalilupicus!

He must have found out i love detailing - got some neato towels and some spray coating - which all go like toilet paper here!

Also printed me some kickass stuff - a gti keychain and a MK1 GTI! Super cool and i was just browsing bringatrailer for mk1 gtis haha! What a funky and perfectly jagged thing to print.

Thanks so much!

You are welcome! There should be a fast rabbit in there too

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Santa visited RI today too! A huge drying towel, scratch remover, and an air filter (overdue :oops:), plus a bunch of toys and treats for the cats. They're pretty picky but these were definitely approved :D

Thanks Santa!

Santa.jpg

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Santa visited RI today too! A huge drying towel, scratch remover, and an air filter (overdue :oops:), plus a bunch of toys and treats for the cats. They're pretty picky but these were definitely approved :D

Thanks Santa!

View attachment 197446
Enjoy buddy! The filter is an 034 unit. Hope the cats get some enjoyment! And that drying cloth is absolutely amazing!

Last edited:

AwesomeAng

Hadn't checked the mailbox in a few days and these were sitting in there when I checked this morning. I love the coasters!View attachment 197416
I cant believe how crazy this is. This is my first year participating so I checked out the prior years to see what people sent. I saw people getting these and loved them and totally wished I had a set! Wish granted! Thanks Mrs. Dutch!
Glad they arrived! The post office sucks this year so I wanted to make sure they arrived before Christmas 😊

Also, I can’t remember my login password for The Mrs Dutch account so here I am under this name for the mo...

AwesomeAng

Hey yo, it’s Mrs Dutch (I forgot my password for the other account 😒) Anywho, just wanted to say thanks to @riceburner for the LED blinkers... for my GTI. Or Veloster. Wait, what? I don’t have a really, really slow Veloster that @Dutch and @Hoon and @AtlantaDad like to make fun of me for. Nope. Totes have a sparkly, bedazzled GTI. 🙃 Dutch will definitely make use of these so no worries!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday!

Attachments

• 7F896AC7-F99C-4AB6-B473-DCE200B5571F.jpeg
    7F896AC7-F99C-4AB6-B473-DCE200B5571F.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 108