GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
I had some mountain bike parts shipped from Vancouver, BC last month. It took them 34 days to get to my house via Canada Post & USPS. The bad part was that the parts got to the Cali usps distribution center after only 2 days. The next 32 days of transit were all in the US. SMH

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I had some mountain bike parts shipped from Vancouver, BC last month. It took them 34 days to get to my house via Canada Post & USPS. The bad part was that the parts got to the Cali usps distribution center after only 2 days. The next 32 days of transit were all in the US. SMH
dang....that sucks, but give me hope. Ordered to things from Canada for Christmas for my wife and they are ........'in transit'

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
To my recipient in Chi-town, look for out for some Amazon packages tomorrow.
I think that was me! As a proud Chicagoan, the Blackhawks coaster set is awesome! Love the Keychain and valvestem caps. But the cherry on top, UV reactive 10mm socket set?! I didn't even know this black magic existed! Well done my friend! Happy Holidays!

My package goes out tomorrow morning, had to wait for a few things. I think I stalked my giftee enough to get some good stuff together!
Screenshot_20201217-141810_Gallery.jpg

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
USPS Tracking: In Transit, Arriving Late. Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility. :rolleyes:

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
I think that was me! As a proud Chicagoan, the Blackhawks coaster set is awesome! Love the Keychain and valvestem caps. But the cherry on top, UV reactive 10mm socket set?! I didn't even know this black magic existed! Well done my friend! Happy Holidays!

My package goes out tomorrow morning, had to wait for a few things. I think I stalked my giftee enough to get some good stuff together!
View attachment 196489
Nice! Ya, I saw you had a 35th anny GLI so I thought the red caps would accent the wheels nicely. Glad you like everything and happy holidays!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
On a side note, looks like my package will be delivered to my person on Monday, if tracking is to be believed.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My Santa was kind enough to give me a tracking number through Dutch..... it’s already in my town so I should see it soon! Definitely opening it out of sight of my family..... just in case

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I don't think I believe tracking anymore lol, my amazon package said it was delivered today at 8:20am, usps confirms this on their tracking, but I don't see any package :mad: Guess i'll have to wait til USPS comes later in the day, hopefully they bring my stuff