GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Guys, no panicking yet. People travel around the holidays, mail is backed up, etc. Case in point, my Santa was on vacation and this showed up on Saturday. I'm not sure who told him, but I'm a huge Ken Onion fan and have carried many of his knives. Adding this to the list!

Right on man! Not much better than a well designed Kershaw with a good steel like S30V... Except my 25 year old trusty Spyderco Delica ;)
Glad you like it. Like I said, there'll be a two other things trickling in, Etsy tells me you already got one of the 3 things I ordered from there.
Cheers.

Last edited:

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Thank you to @slow12s! Rad gifts.

303 Protectant (I was almost out)
Chemical Guys QD
GTI Keychain (who can't use one of these?)
Your wife's Banana Bread
Your "Chubby Cheeks Cookies" (check them out guys, they are good eatin'!) chubbycheekscookies.com

IMG_7357.JPG

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Thanks a bunch Sandman! Some Nashville made GooGoo clusters that hopefully my son doesn't eat before I get a chance to try. A bottle of P&S interior cleaner and P&S beadmaker. I had a bottle sitting in my Amazon list to purchase for when the weather warms up in PA. A sweet neoprene GTI bag that I'm going to make into a small emergency bag with a few tools and flashlight for the car. And an awesome 3D printed GTI keychain! Seriously thanks again and hopefully you have a speedy recovery from surgery!!
Edit: not sure why the keychain picture is rotated that way but i'm not sure how to flip.

Attachments

• IMG_20200108_202213.jpg
    IMG_20200108_202213.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_20200108_202107.jpg
    IMG_20200108_202107.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 255

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Thanks a bunch Sandman! Some Nashville made GooGoo clusters that hopefully my son doesn't eat before I get a chance to try. A bottle of P&S interior cleaner and P&S beadmaker. I had a bottle sitting in my Amazon list to purchase for when the weather warms up in PA. A sweet neoprene GTI bag that I'm going to make into a small emergency bag with a few tools and flashlight for the car. And an awesome 3D printed GTI keychain! Seriously thanks again and hopefully you have a speedy recovery from surgery!!
Edit: not sure why the keychain picture is rotated that way but i'm not sure how to flip.

Great.
I like the P&S stuff. Bead maker can be watered down if you like.
Over Christmas while surfing web found a couple interesting items.
The bag is ever OE. Not expected.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Got mine today. Thank you Issac for the gifts. Love the coasters as we settle next friday on our house! Also include chem guys odor eliminator/ air fresheners, starbucks giftcard so cool thank you

Attachments

• DA0FD2BA-9C7B-4AC4-9451-D0631EFD9EFA.jpeg
    DA0FD2BA-9C7B-4AC4-9451-D0631EFD9EFA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 255

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
888BEDB3-0FD8-4CC1-AA48-A46DF3C7E16C.jpeg
Thanks Dutch and Mrs. Dutch! I’m not big on alcohol but love boozy sweets, so score!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I sent mine pre-Christmas and the recipient hasn't posted anything. I checked his profile and he hasn't been on the forum since mid December. Looks like some people signed up and bailed.