GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First spank

cbenjes

Go Kart Newbie
So I am driving to work heading toward I-95 South this morning all alone, no one in front of me, no one behind me. Nice. Quiet Friday morning, no 5am traffic for a change. Ahead of me from the right, a newer F150 pickup truck rolls through his stop sign and cuts in front of me proceeding to do a stout 40 mph in a 50 zone. WTF, but typical, no big deal, we only have 1/2 mile before we get to the highway, so I was patient and backed off after having to hit the brakes more than I wanted to. The upcoming ramp onto I-95 is a two lane ramp where at the bottom, the right ramp lane merges into the left ramp lane and then that lane merges into the right lane of I-95. On the ramp, he took the left lane and I stayed in the right. As I started to pass him, I noticed a lot of noise from his truck and all of a sudden, we weren't doing 40 mph anymore. He was just not happy about me passing him. It was on! This was my first chance at using the newly broken-in SouthBend clutch and the newly upgraded APR Stage 1 high torque tune. Damn, this car is fast now! I just pulled away from him and kept pulling away from him. He didn't have a prayer. Not something I usually do, but enough was enough.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Cool, I have one too. It's just me crying staring at my non running racecar

zoidberg-futurama.gif