GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First look at the MIB II Infotainment system

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
So I got a call from the guys, they are shipping new wheels over. They will be here in 3-4 weeks, I've agreed to it but told them
I want them to do them to do the tint and detailing/paint protection.
Are yo happy with the tint you got from them?

Thats good to hear, so you still want Cadiz eh? hahaha

I think the protection they use is Protech which is actually a good brand (not sure how they do it at nabooda though). A friend just got his done at the body shop.

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
ok you guys wont believe this, i walk into the dealer yesterday to make the payment for the car and i see two R's in the showroom. One was ready for delivery, i was checking it out and 2 my surprise it had the MIB2 in it went and checked the other one and it had the MIB1. i was snooping around the dealership and i found the keys for both cars the one with MIB 2 had a date of 19/05/15 on and the one without had 20/01/15 on it. I assume this is the build start date, if thats the case looks like all 2016 are coming with MIB2.

All this is 24 hours after dealer told me that they have no delivery of cars with MIB2, i am convinced that the dealers in the region have absolutely no clue of what happening and they either lie through the teeth or are unbelievably misinformed.

SharmaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
ok you guys wont believe this, i walk into the dealer yesterday to make the payment for the car and i see two R's in the showroom. One was ready for delivery, i was checking it out and 2 my surprise it had the MIB2 in it went and checked the other one and it had the MIB1. i was snooping around the dealership and i found the keys for both cars the one with MIB 2 had a date of 19/05/15 on and the one without had 20/01/15 on it. I assume this is the build start date, if thats the case looks like all 2016 are coming with MIB2.

All this is 24 hours after dealer told me that they have no delivery of cars with MIB2, i am convinced that the dealers in the region have absolutely no clue of what happening and they either lie through the teeth or are unbelievably misinformed.

I think its just nabooda being nabooda...

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
Got confirmation from the factory I have the MIB2!!!!!!!! Happiness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talal_Alsenan

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all... A long time follower of the thread..
I went ahead and ordered A 2016 GTI (DCC, Dynaudio, Driver profile selection, keyless start & entry,18 inch, panoramic sunroof) and made sure the build date is after week 22 so that ill get the MIB II, my car is due to arrive Aug 16 + few more days for PDI and our dealer here is confirming that it has MIB II
Also I found out this recent (July 3rd) video Review of an actual golf with the MIB II
https://youtu.be/J4djaChmYd0