GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First kill

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
On the highway coming home from golfing. An infinity older g35 or 37 pulled up next me to. Had a big old can muffler, other mods I have no idea. He downshifted and was revving so I turned the ac off and turned of traction control. I gave him the hit after 3 beeps cuz i was like 1/2 car ahead maybe but, once 3rd spooled up I was gone gone. Maybe 10 cars idn. He quickly went into another lane and drove off as I laughed

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Hope you had fun ruining that guy's night ;)

Unless you run into one that's had some serious $$ or a turbo/supercharger installed, it's not even worth your gas to run them.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Hope you had fun ruining that guy's night ;)

Unless you run into one that's had some serious $$ or a turbo/supercharger installed, it's not even worth your gas to run them.
yeah I figured they arn't very fast but either way it was fun to win. Figured I would share. Makes it all better he came flying up wanting to race and beat him big time

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
g37s/350z's look and sound great but the owners take those cars way too seriously for what they can actually do lol. it's early 2000's 'technology' and its way past due.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
g37s/350z's look and sound great but the owners take those cars way too seriously for what they can actually do lol. it's early 2000's 'technology' and its way past due.
yeah was watching a video somewhere on why to NOT buy the 370z as it hasn't been updated since 2009. Lot of money for a car that is that dated in tech. I will say tho the newer infinity q series are nice. I was thinking about buying one. I never see anyone mod them around here tho let alone see them around here really. They can be pretty quick once modded properly.