GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First 16 R in Colorado?

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
Picked this up over the weekend after having a deposit down since February. 4 people in front of me cancelled and the 1 guy in front of me didn't want black.

Proper shifting method.

Bigger screen than the 15 and has Carplay

Speedo says 200 and I'm not going to test it

Look closely and you can see the poor neglected 58

Instead of a spare, it has a rear diff and a sub.

Click to embiggen.

xPETEZx

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! :)

Looks like you get the Electric Handbrake with AutoHold too.
Its one of my favourite features! So useful.

But no Active Cruse control or LED tail lights.
To my eye, it looks like your front bumper is missing something... must be the lack of the radar and a front plate!
Use to seeing all R's with Radar + Front plate here.

Congrats on the car! Got it in the best colour too ;)
Enjoy.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
That is beautiful. Ok now I really want one. In 3 years Ill be buying one. And I might just keep canned air inside the glove box. That dust will drive me bonkers. Grats on the purchase.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Very nice! Enjoy the ride and let us know if you can snag a shot of your turbo revision! ;)

I see that your 2016 R came with the ECU box riveted in place. My 2015 R's ECU is clipped onto a plastic bracket.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I dropped the car off at the tinter this morning. Already have like 4 chips on the bumper and 1 on the fender. Barely over 200 miles and I have been driving like a granny. I hate Colorado roads, so much crap strewn about. Getting Opti-coat pro done next Friday.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
DAP is an extra 1300 bucks and is only available on cars that are ordered. They also dropped the free maintenance.

My dealer just called me - said he spoke to his VW rep yesterday - NO DAP for 2016. So if anyone actually sees one with DAP please let me know.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I dropped the car off at the tinter this morning. Already have like 4 chips on the bumper and 1 on the fender. Barely over 200 miles and I have been driving like a granny. I hate Colorado roads, so much crap strewn about. Getting Opti-coat pro done next Friday.

Congrats, BTW. Can your tinter do the little window?