200 KB · Views: 571
  • 2288438550_90ae81579d.jpg
    2288438550_90ae81579d.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 568

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
lovin the body kit. not diggin the tails though.

Nice RS!

Hyd's

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MY08 Golf Gti
just added it to my signature ??

hope it works

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
I actually like those tails better than most i've seen. They'd look really nice on my black golfy :biggrin:

Try some tinted side mirror indicator covers, Hyd's. Ian has some on his R with the carbon mirrors and it looks pretty good as a package. The white is a little much, IMHO... but hey - who the fark cares when the rest of the car looks that good :headbang:

I don't think you have to worry about people saying you were overcharged and shite by peak - that car looks ace. It's been well looked after by the guys doing the work for you and really looks unique. Very nicely presented package :w00t:

Hyd's

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MY08 Golf Gti
oh thanks,

I am pretty happy so far and I think it looks good.

I have no issue with what I have spent cas I did do some shopping around and I reakon I got a good deal with Peak.

David and Nick are great.

I am looking at some rims at the moment there black with a red strip around them and may have them on by dyno day but I have heard its better to keep stock on for dyno.

dodgey

Not a VW owner
Yay! Pics! Nik's gonna be happy! :lol:

It's a defect too! Double yay! Can't wait to see the time attack rims on that car! Should look hot!

Hyd's

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MY08 Golf Gti
whats a defect and what do you mean time attack rims?

yeh where is NIK..

dodgey

Not a VW owner
whats a defect and what do you mean time attack rims?

yeh where is NIK..

Defect = 3 door GTI (supposedly because they forgot to put the 2 rear doors on in the factory) :lol: It's a joke that stuck when I got mine and it was one of the first 3 doors around in Australia.

Time Attack rims are black with a red stripe. Volks TE37s, CE28Ns, etc.

Similar to these

Nik's probably out partying...

Hyd's

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MY08 Golf Gti
:fighting0030: oh shit you had me worried there..

seriously what do you think of these
I thought that red stripe around edge would set it off and as I have alot of carbon and dark features on the car?:drool:

Attachments

• bg_type-m.jpg
    bg_type-m.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 835

dodgey

Not a VW owner
:fighting0030: oh shit you had me worried there..

seriously what do you think of these
I thought that red stripe around edge would set it off and as I have alot of carbon and dark features on the car?:drool:

Sorry about that. You need to take the things I say with a grain of salt. I do joke around a bit, much like Jester, except that his musings have more content than mine... (My favourite smilie = :bellyroll:)

I've always like the time attack rims (TE37 on a 350Z was the first time I saw them), although like Matt mentioned, the black does go grey quickly with brake dust.

When pristine, though, it's brilliant!

Nope, he was here dropping off the front sway bar...

That'll explain it. He can drop off a sway bar, but can't get me my home theatre box... :mad0259:

:threadjacked:
Oh, by the way, you can either get the 3 rims or my car with 1 rim (preferably not) at the moment Shauno... Hoping to get the last one removed once I can get some help... :mad: :yikes:

GT15VW

All show no go
Car(s)
Golf GTI 07
Keep black clean and nothing beats it.

Heres a pic of my old ute with Black Rims.

So if you're willing to clean them every few days, if you want them looking sexy all the time... GO FOR IT I SAY!!