GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally got to take my camera out for the first time

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Lemme know what ya think. You can find other sizes of the pics at my flickr page (in my sig). I'm editing some more right now and I'll throw them up when they are done.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Thanks guys. Maxgtiturbo... this place is only about a 30 min drive west of raleigh.

If you want to come out to these locations with me lemme know and we'll meet up one day.

Find me on Facebook and add me, i have a note that i tag people in that i update with new locations and what not.

search for Cameron Purser

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
I really like the colors in the last one, not overly saturated and a wide spectrum.

What did you for post processing if any? The blues and greens look a little fake/over saturated. The subjects and composition are great otherwise.

All the pictures were taken in RAW format, then loaded up with Photoshop CS4. Using their RAW editing software and then Photoshop itself I edited these. I didn't wanna go overboard, but with that last one, I wanted to get the blue feel for the picture b/c that's how it looked inside. The greens are a little too overdone, I agree with ya on that one, but at the same time I kinda like it.

I'm brand new to editing Pictures other than adjusting brightness/contrast, so I'm learning as I go.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Sorry didnt specify I meant the blues and greens in 3. some green even made it into the sky. Number four I like best.

Ive done the same style to force colors out

That's a good pic!

But on the last pic of mine you are referring to, there is no sky visible in the picture. It's part of the building.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
In pic 3? Half the pic is sky. In the upper left hand corner you can see where the green creeped in.

Oooh, in your original post you said the last pic, that's why i was confused. But yea i see what you are talking about haha