GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fender Subwoofer Connector - mine was cut

MmmDeion

Hey guys, just picked up a used 2017 Alltrack SEL for a hell of a bargain. However, turns out the subwoofer and harness were both removed.

Does anyone know where I can pickup the subwoofer harness connector (see pic). I've looked all over but can't find a part number.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_130357.jpg
    IMG_20200223_130357.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 285

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
^^^^^^^^^
That or you could go to the dealer. And welcome to the forum.

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
When I added my JBL powered sub I got a connector to attach to the stock harness from ECS. I wanted to make a plug and play setup so I could return to stock if needed. You can also buy wires with the correct pins from them and splice them yourself. I don't really like recommending ECS, but that's where I found the parts for the best price when I was in the market.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
+1 in doing a splice. It'll be work but equal to running harness and saavings compared to finding (time) and buying ($) one.

that sucks

Mud

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I aways thought the Fender audio was quite good including the sub. On the Golf-R there is no spare so the bass is deeper than of the GTI. The Autobahn GTI I use to have along side also had the Fender audio so was a quick way to compare back to back.