GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: 2019 6MT Rabbit GTI, Gray, rebuilt title

Joe_Dub

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI Mk7
Hey all, getting stationed up north and think it might be time for a truck. Looking to see if there is a market for my GTI, please see details below.

Mileage: 35,000, plaid interior in perfect condition, outside in good condition- some light paint chips on front bumper from killing big bugs fast, and light rubber trim damage on front left door. Nothing that can’t be replaced if you want. I bought the car last year as a rebuilt title- it suffered front left impact, car was repaired, and sold to me. I had a VW mechanic verify no boost leaks in the engine, and OBD scan is clean as a whistle. The car is currently receiving a new transmission as the synchronization rings are starting to go. I have the car fax and am more than happy to send pics if you’re interested in it, as well as the OBD scan. The only thing the car would need within the next year are probably tires as the current PS4’s have about 10,000 left in them. Only mod is a cold air intake, tints and black rims.
I really have no idea how to price this, kbb value says $29k private party value for a clean title car, so I figure $21k would be fair. (75% the value) Again, I’m not a salesman and have never sold a rebuilt title car, and am not trying to hide anything here, so if you’re interested, please feel free to message and let’s chat.

Attachments

• 46A0A9CE-BF94-4E9D-8AA1-9B0FE1B71935.jpeg
    46A0A9CE-BF94-4E9D-8AA1-9B0FE1B71935.jpeg
    548 KB · Views: 74

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
It’s a great value for that money.