GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feal Suspension

dwbandler

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R | 6MT
Anyone on here ever use Feal Suspension coilovers? One of the guys at my shop had them on his S3 and is a huge fan. Seems like a very solid manufacturer based on their website and some non-VW reviews I have looked at.

The main thing I am trying to figure out is if S3 coilovers will fit a MK7 Golf R. The option they have listed on their website here https://fealsuspensionstore.com/feal-coilovers-12-audi-s3/ is only for a S3 and when I reached out they said they have only tested on a S3 and don’t have time at the moment for more R&D.

Appreciate the feedback.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Using your link, I note that 441 adjusts compression and rebound together. 442 allows seperate adjustment, for an additional 2k plus.

On the other hand, Koni yellows only adjust rebound.

So with 441 you are forced to accept Feal's tuning of compression when you adjust rebound.

442 allows independent, which is superior but pricey.

Konis aren"t height adjustable but their approach lets one tune compression through spring bar choice.

dwbandler

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R | 6MT
Got these in the mail yesterday. After doing a bit of research I determined these will fit the R without issue so I pulled the trigger.

I went with the 441 option (most basic) with the radial bearing upgrade and shock covers. Total cost as $1628 shipped. Was originally considering KW V3’s but chose the Feal’s based on cost (I honestly didn’t think I would notice a difference as this is my daily) and the adjustable camber plates.

They get installed on 7/18. Will post my feedback after a week or so of seat time.

E8BBF1B4-AFE1-4EFF-B23F-74EF5EA3F628.jpeg