GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FCP Euro Sales?

SonicBloom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
There was a cyber month sale November 2020 that had tiered discounts. Spend X get X off. Can’t remember what other sales they’ve had.

dunkelweizen

Go Kart Newbie
I remember they had 10% off everything except for MAP items during Black Friday last year. The problem was that more than half the things I wanted to buy were MAP items... Don't know about other times of the year.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
A lot of times their discounts won't apply to 'MAP' (After market Performance mods, like DPs, APR coils, etc.) items. At least in the case of discount codes, not sure how those work with their sales.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
If you’re planning on spending a couple hundred bucks I’ve left the stuff in the cart overnight and in the morning I’ll see a 5% off coupon in my email. Not much, but wooo free money, right?

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I remember they had 10% off everything except for MAP items during Black Friday last year. The problem was that more than half the things I wanted to buy were MAP items... Don't know about other times of the year.
Do they not offer the “add to cart to see price” work around to avoid a MAP policy violation? I used to police this for a microphone company and work around like that were fine. You can discount the items you just can’t advertise a lower price. Now, a unilateral pricing policy would exclude them from discounts. In the audio world that would be like Genelec. The price they tell you to sell them for is what you sell them for.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Do they not offer the “add to cart to see price” work around to avoid a MAP policy violation? I used to police this for a microphone company and work around like that were fine. You can discount the items you just can’t advertise a lower price. Now, a unilateral pricing policy would exclude them from discounts. In the audio world that would be like Genelec. The price they tell you to sell them for is what you sell them for.
From what I've seen MAP items are generally immune to discount codes. They may fall under their spend X get Y off deals though. I didn't have a reason to look last sale they were running, but my recent purchase of APR coil packs wasn't eligible for any of their discount codes.