GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FCP Euro’s Hottest Sale Of The Year

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'd love to go with a Macan setup, but it just wouldn't make sense.

I don't track, I have no tune, and I only put 6-8 (city only) miles on my car 4 days a week 😂

It didn't make sense for me either, the only sense it made was "This is gonna look dope!"

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
We have both options available, plus some performance rotors from Stoptech as aforementioned. However, I must say the Zimmermann blanks are great and work awesome even for those using them for more then street applications. You can reach out to our service team and they can help you find an option that works best for your needs.
I've been looking for some new brakes but don't see what I'm looking for on your site.

I have a non PP GTI and am looking for Stoptech slotted rotors for front and rear. I'm only seeing options for the PP though.

Do you guys carry them for us non PP peasants

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Good morning all, the sale continues throughout the week this week! Please reach out to our service team if you need any help.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
My first experience with FCP was this last week and bought an is20 turbo and Sachs performance clutch and their service is really awesome! Super fast shipping as well, definitely will use you guys more often.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hey GolfMK7,

FCP Euro’s Summer Sale is here! Road trips, car shows, track days, or whatever summer means to you, here's a coupon to help make that happen without any misfires.

Stay cool using the code "HEATWAVE" to save $10 off all orders of $125 or more, $20 off $250, and $50 off $500+, excluding orders containing MAP items.

As always, head to coupons.fcpeuro.com for all the latest deals!

Well crap, I just ordered a water pump kit from you guys and did not see this...

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Today is the final day to take advantage of the summer sale! Be sure to use Coupon Code: Heatwave at checkout!