GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FBO 08 isf vs fbo e35 is38 dsg gti DIG RACE

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp

lil country fun with a good friend of mine

his 08 isf headers, intake, exhaust, ported TB a8 with gs450H diff swap (better accel). gutted interior. 91 tuned by RR racing with some ethanol in the tank.

my '17 autobahn with weight reduction gti is38 bolt on, brand new tires *hence the dig race* tuned by eqt e35.

you can hear in the video the car falls on its face, i have a bad habit of shifting the car outta first. and it double shifts. so this race. was 1st to 3rd. but i still held him off..!

enjoy..
also took a 91 tuned 6th gen ss on a tire. *came around him on the big end*.. fun night. everyone was safe. car didnt die.
success!

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Nice run, put some beautiful busses on him.

Full weight with mods IS-F’s seem to range throughout the 11-10s 60-130 range, looking at Dragy leaderboards. I’d wager he’s solidly lower than that being gutted - any idea what times he runs either 60-130 or 1/4 mile?

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco

lil country fun with a good friend of mine

his 08 isf headers, intake, exhaust, ported TB a8 with gs450H diff swap (better accel). gutted interior. 91 tuned by RR racing with some ethanol in the tank.

my '17 autobahn with weight reduction gti is38 bolt on, brand new tires *hence the dig race* tuned by eqt e35.

you can hear in the video the car falls on its face, i have a bad habit of shifting the car outta first. and it double shifts. so this race. was 1st to 3rd. but i still held him off..!

enjoy..
also took a 91 tuned 6th gen ss on a tire. *came around him on the big end*.. fun night. everyone was safe. car didnt die.
success!
I started my first motorcycle race in 2nd gear, like a dummy. Ended up passing nearly everyone in my group though. It’s a good feeling to mess up but still do well. Nicely done.

Regarding driving with an ISF, Man that’s a fun time. I have a car friend that has a tuned ISF and it sounds amazing. I was surprised that my R is faster but it’s normally aspirated and we’ve only driven together at 6k’ and up, so I guess that makes sense.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
I started my first motorcycle race in 2nd gear, like a dummy. Ended up passing nearly everyone in my group though. It’s a good feeling to mess up but still do well. Nicely done.

Regarding driving with an ISF, Man that’s a fun time. I have a car friend that has a tuned ISF and it sounds amazing. I was surprised that my R is faster but it’s normally aspirated and we’ve only driven together at 6k’ and up, so I guess that makes sense.

to clarify, you can hear the gti get on the launch control, and then it launches in 1st, it shifted to 2nd automatically as i was trying to shift it out of first, so it went to third on my command. when it should have stayed in second. i forget the car auto up shifts out of first..