GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fav cruising song?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I was out for a nighttime drive last night with my brother, and one of my favorite songs came on XM49...Eminence Front by The Who. anyways, I was thinking to myself, damn this is probably my favorite cruising song...it's so good to blast it real loud with the windows down and the roof open. anyways, i know that sounds pretty gay, but what's your favorite cruising song?

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
anything by Metallica always gets me going. :)

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
my favorite song to cruise to is anything by creed.

Creed = :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

my favorite cruising song is either the hurricane by bob dylan, fuck the police done by rage, heavin&hell by the who.
o but seriously the best cruising song: Achilles last stand by led zeppelin.

Maximum6

FASTER
smooth operator by SADE :headbang:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
anything by Metallica always gets me going. :)

agreed :thumbsup:

but Breaking Benjamin and Staind are always in my 6-disc just in case my iPod is MIA.

I would never leave my Metallica collection in my car. fak no.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
at the drive in- One armed scissor. that song gets me going like a mother fucker, from snowboarding to driving. great shit!

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
you guys need enlightenment. seriously.

staind. creed. at the drive in.:barf:

sit down and listen to jethro tull til you forget all the words you know except aqualung.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
lol.....chill out bro. your gonna give yourself a hernia.

Staind is so much more than you gve them credit for. you should listen to thier Album "Tormented" So not the staind your thinking of. And linkin park - Also another amazing band.

For me, regrdless of genre....music is about lyrics and vocals. I'm not into anything if the singer isn't giving the emotion of thier lyris through thier voice.