GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fault code

Gadgetor

I recieved a fault code i havent seen before today, 3A6B is what pops up on the JB4 code reader. Popped undet WOT while driving home.. there is very little info that i can find online about it, i just installer a new catback, i have a catless downpipe, DV+, turbo inlet and elbow, drop in filter and thats about it for mods. This was the pull where it happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191208-000008_JB4 Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191208-000008_JB4 Mobile.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 83

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Maybe worth scanning again with VCDS just to be sure as it may show a different more recognisable code for the same fault, but searching that code (3A6B) on the web suggests that it could be either a stuck waste gate or the DV plug.

Gadgetor

Maybe worth scanning again with VCDS just to be sure as it may show a different more recognisable code for the same fault, but searching that code (3A6B) on the web suggests that it could be either a stuck waste gate or the DV plug.
I saw that thread, which is unsettling, but there was also another thread that mentioned secondary cat sensor rich to lean or something, in which case its just from the downpipe