GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fastivus - Shenandoah Circuit 10/1-2

Stinkycheezmonky

Car(s)
'19 Golf R
Cross posting this from Vortex, hoping it's ok? I'm not in any way affiliated, but this will be my first trackday in ~6 years. Stoked to get out there again. I did hear that beginner/novice spots may be full by now, not sure about advanced or instructor spots. Anyone else planning on going?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volkswagen of America wants to celebrate the upcoming launch of the Mk8 GTI and Golf R with a 2-day event that brings the Volkswagen Enthusiast what they want – a car show and a track day! We want to bring together owners and enthusiasts of all generations of GTI, R32 and Golf R for this special event, and what better way than FASTIVUS 2021? Fastivus was created in 2009 (Thanks, Eugene) on the West Coast, and we’re so happy to bring it back, this time to the East Coast!

Join us Friday and Saturday, October 1st & 2nd, 2021 for FASTIVUS 2021 starting at VWoA HQ in Herndon, VA and ending at one of the premier road course tracks in the country, Summit Point Motorsports Park. With limited run group size, professional classroom, and in-car instruction hosted by one of the premier Track Daze providers the event promises to be safe, fun, and fast! So put in any vacation requests at work, and add this event to your calendar. It’s going to be a great 2 days!

More details and registration link: TrackDaze - Fastivus

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
has anyone received any more details about the trackday? tech inspection sheets? its coming up soon... Other than my order confirmation/reciept I have not gotten any emails.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
I'm hoping its a good day. I should be in advanced. Hopefully they drop a beginner session since there are like 3 beginner groups! ( iknow its only 75 for the day but thats alot of novice!

Stinkycheezmonky

Car(s)
'19 Golf R
Hopefully they drop a beginner session since there are like 3 beginner groups! ( iknow its only 75 for the day but thats alot of novice!

Sorry dude, think it's a little late in the game for a change like that.

Attaching event packet including schedule for anyone who needs it also.

Attachments

• fastivus2021eventpacket.pdf
    860.9 KB · Views: 68

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Sorry dude, think it's a little late in the game for a change like that.

Attaching event packet including schedule for anyone who needs it also.
ohhhh i know. I hope the weather stays good for the whole event!

Stinkycheezmonky

Car(s)
'19 Golf R
Well that was a blast! I wound up getting placed in the blue group, which all things considered after the first session was a fine re-introduction after 6-12 years off track. Unfortunately I wound up making myself carsick halfway through the 2nd and 3rd sessions so I wasn't that social... :sick: First time that's ever happened as a driver, threw me for a loop.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Last edited: