GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast as hell IS20!

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Quickest IS20 on E34 with stock location front wiper blades with an ebay intake in DuPage County
Oh no you didn't.. My is20 deal fell through.. Drove all the way to Pingree Grove and it turns out my buddy had his old ko3 or ko4 from mk6(didn't even look at which it was since I was bummed)... I was just going wait to go is38 in the wagon, but now that we have a challenger in DuPage I might have to reconsider sourcing an is20.

robbiewiggs

Ready to race!
Oh no you didn't.. My is20 deal fell through.. Drove all the way to Pingree Grove and it turns out my buddy had his old ko3 or ko4 from mk6(didn't even look at which it was since I was bummed)... I was just going wait to go is38 in the wagon, but now that we have a challenger in DuPage I might have to reconsider sourcing an is20.

hahaha I see your signature and it scares me since I try to mess with any other MQB I see around. Pingree Grove is a HIKE.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
hahaha I see your signature and it scares me since I try to mess with any other MQB I see around. Pingree Grove is a HIKE.
All good wound up chilling with an old friend. His house is extremely nice, you can get quite the bang for your buck out there. Beware of the local MQBs.

robbiewiggs

Ready to race!
All good wound up chilling with an old friend. His house is extremely nice, you can get quite the bang for your buck out there. Beware of the local MQBs.

Oh absolutely dude, definitely more than in the 630. This warning of MQBs excites me, I need to encounter them. I always end up coming up on a MQB and it's and old dude who looks at me in disgust.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I heard the proper lubricarion significantly improves spool up time.

I think I may stick (haha) with the smaller one I have available...

I know I like swimming, but I don't like drowning with "more lube"...?

OH GOD....PLEASE!!!!……….. SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK.....HELP!!!!....?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I think I may stick (haha) with the smaller one I have available...

I know I like swimming, but I don't like drowning with "more lube"...?

OH GOD....PLEASE!!!!……….. SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK.....HELP!!!!....?
All we have to do is mention the boogeyman and it'll get locked ?