GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast as hell IS20!

gti925

Passed Driver's Ed
I think with EQT releasing E30 base maps soon, it's a no brainer to give that a shot. I'm sure the base map won't extract as much power as a full tune, but for the price, it'll be tough to beat.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I think with EQT releasing E30 base maps soon, it's a no brainer to give that a shot. I'm sure the base map won't extract as much power as a full tune, but for the price, it'll be tough to beat.
?

gti925

Passed Driver's Ed

lol...not implying I can take down a modded R with Ed's IS20 E30 base tune. What I should have said is "it'll be tough to beat for the money"....especially if already a Cobb owner. Potentially a fantastic option for people with access to E that have to put shit gas in their tank. Ie, ACN people like me.

10.8 on an IS38. DAMN.

Sprinqer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 Autobahn PP
Not at all, it simply... is what it is. I get competition, but just browsing through social media just has me laughing about how hardcore the GTI kids get. All the fast MQBs seem to be quiet and reserved folk. The "call out queens" seem so damn loud because their favorite tuner has their stock turbo car maxed out on all fronts ready to grenade or it doesn't make the power they want because it's a damn IS20 with no supporting mods.
but mah stock tire stock turbo bosch wiper blade 40-100 world USA record doe

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
LMFAO "stock wiper blade, all season tire, IS20 world record at 600' above sea level"
Stock turbo world record and the nicest schlong in Westmont, IL

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone know the ideal boost profile for an IS20? (in order to manage EGT's and efficiency)

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Maybe, said schlong is bigger, making the appearance of the man very tiny!

But is it a small man standing close to you ..or a tall man very far away???