GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I wish they would have left that nameplate off. Just put a sticker that's easily removed.

That plate looks real strange. Its on straight...but with the curved line below the plate...it looks crooked. I guess you can drill out the rivets and remove the plate. It would have been better if the ECS logo was molded into the lid. I'm getting mine Friday. Blast the UPS SurePost delivery. I could have sworn I paid the extra $16 bucks for the faster shipping.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That plate looks real strange. Its on straight...but with the curved line below the plate...it looks crooked. I guess you can drill out the rivets and remove the plate. It would have been better if the ECS logo was molded into the lid. I'm getting mine Friday. Blast the UPS SurePost delivery. I could have sworn I paid the extra $16 bucks for the faster shipping.
That plate sure looks crooked to me in @Keehs360 picture. I'll probably drill out the rivets.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
it’s definitely crooked as hell. Compared to ecs’s pic of it online. Definitely crooked 😢

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
This one looks like a good replacement for that ECS plate:
1616038212838.png