GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Facelifting MK7

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
i have mine done from a company in west yorkshire facelift front and rear lights,cockpit clock and new facelift mib2/screen all retrofitted and working getting my car back in a few days will post some pics:) cant wait........

Be sure to inform your insurer as all of those facelift changes are classed as modifications for insurance purposes. Your insurer may want to charge you extra as it's likely to cost more to repair a mk7 converted to a mk7.5 in the event of an accident.

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
More importantly.... can the company who did the swap confirm exactly what's needed?

There's still so much debate about whether it's just the bumper and Headlights or if fenders and hood metal are different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jaycoop

i have mine done from a company in west yorkshire facelift front and rear lights,cockpit clock and new facelift mib2/screen all retrofitted and working getting my car back in a few days will post some pics:) cant wait........
Hi mate did you change your front bumper to the mk7.5 if so what did you do about the radar?