GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S BBS SR 18x8 w/ Indy 500 235/40 Tires (CT)

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Up for sale is a set of BBS SR 18x8 wheels ET 45 in Anthracite with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 235/40/18 tires. The wheels are in excellent condition, upon cleaning I only noticed one light scuff on one wheel that is may the size of a pencil eraser. The wheels and tires are less than a year old, I switched wheels because of BBK fitment. Came off a MK7 GTI and comes with the needed BBS centering rings for the 57.1mm hub. Will also fit 66.6 hubs, check BBS’s site to confirm fitment. The tires have good tread left as you can see, easily another season or more on them. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Wheels/tires are located in Greenwich, CT for pick up.

Price: $1,100

Last edited:

geovangelist

Congrats on the sale. Quick question: Is the BBK that you reference in your post the PP brakes that are on your 17 Sport? Or did you upgrade your brakes to even larger brakes? My research suggests that the BBS SRs would fit on the PP brakes on the Sport. Thanks for the info.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Congrats on the sale. Quick question: Is the BBK that you reference in your post the PP brakes that are on your 17 Sport? Or did you upgrade your brakes to even larger brakes? My research suggests that the BBS SRs would fit on the PP brakes on the Sport. Thanks for the info.

These wheels fit over my factory PP brakes. I later upgraded to bigger Brembos which then required a spacer.