GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Extremely rich idle condition advice needed

Neo_11

Did you pull and inspect the plugs? I had a leaking injector so car was running super rich at idle. Checked the plugs and new exactly which injector was leaking. I had hard start issues with missfire and rich codes though. Also I'd try unlpugging the rear o2 sensor plug and reflash tune to see what it does if plugs look fine.

Yeah man, have done that a while back, saw no differences between all 4 plugs. They all look like they are in a rich condition but no differences between them. However my fuel trims where around -16, now they -25. Ill check them again and let you know. That's the frustrating thing about my car, i have had zero engine fault codes for months. No hard starting, no rough idling, no missfires. Im basically going insane hunting this rich condition.

GatoWarfare

Car(s)
2016 MK7 GTI 6MT
Yeah man, have done that a while back, saw no differences between all 4 plugs. They all look like they are in a rich condition but no differences between them. However my fuel trims where around -16, now they -25. Ill check them again and let you know. That's the frustrating thing about my car, i have had zero engine fault codes for months. No hard starting, no rough idling, no missfires. Im basically going insane hunting this rich condition.

Did you ever solve your issue? I seem to have the same exact issue and cannot figure it out.