GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Mine goes like this.

Years ago...WAY back, when I was around 21, some friends and I went to a bar (and got drunk). An hour before the bar closed, I decided to walk (stagger) across the street to a gas station/convenience store and get something to eat. I bought a jar of PENROSE Hot Pickled Sausages.

For those of you (probably most of you) who dont know what they are...they are just little "vienna" type, pickled hot sausages (about the size of your thumb).

I sat on the curb and ate the whole jar (40-50 sausages?)....and then drank all the juice. 5 minutes later I puked and passed out in a puddle of my own PENROSE sausage vomit.:)

My friends found me 30 min later and....instead of reaching down to help me up......reached down and picked up the empty jar, looked at it, and said..."PENROSE?":iono:

From that day on....I was PENROSE (real name is Pat)

So, if you happen to run across some PENROSE sausages....GET THEM! They taste just like they SMELL......delicious (even coming back up):eek::eek:

Zero46

Ready to race!
Never a camera when you need one eh?

The "Zero" in my name comes from a combination of things that I like that share the same name. Mainly the Smashing Pumpkins song and I always liked the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas. There are a couple other "zero" things but those are the main ones. Plus I've always thought the word just sounded cool. The "46" is my hockey number.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
wrong forum, but...
jmb = initials
blur = mountain bike frame

edgary

Ready to race!
Never a camera when you need one eh?

The "Zero" in my name comes from a combination of things that I like that share the same name. Mainly the Smashing Pumpkins song and I always liked the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas. There are a couple other "zero" things but those are the main ones. Plus I've always thought the word just sounded cool. The "46" is my hockey number.

Ah, that's my favorite Pumpkins song :thumbsup:

artinmoTTion

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds like a generous offer to me, lol... :drool:

Just boring re-use of my TT forums name here. Suffice it to say that a car is far from an automotive appliance for me, even when it's a commuter as the GTI is. A balance of purposeful, minimalist automotive art and performance can be tough to find.

GTIstump

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine is mostly a "nic" I've carried for years...The GTI is new. :)
I've used "stump" on all forums I've been related to, most of which are car modelling forums. My last 1:1 auto forum I was known as WRXstump. ;)
It has nothing to do with my glaring resemblance to a short, wide...cut-off tree stump...:rolleyes: :laugh:

Marvin

Ready to race!
I drive a Black 2007 Rabbit.

I took my name from the paranoid android featured in The 'Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy' by Douglas Adams.

"Oh, dear don't tell me about life"

By the way, I could never drive or own a car that was called a 'Rabbit'!!!