GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Everyone, show me your Blue Scores!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Here is my fuelly if anyone is interested, I have charts and graphs galore as well showing when the tunes/bolt-ons/turbos were added - bottom line on that is all and all, my mileage dropped about 1 mpg on average total with all the bits I've added over that time - you can drive one of these even tuned/modded as efficiently as you want. My readout has been tuned down 8% using OBDEleven to match reality with hand-calcs. 30mpg is about it for a full tank of highway driving with roof racks and an IS38/tune. Around town tanks can be 20 if I'm just stomping it all the time. ~50K miles of real-world driving data, not hand-picked best case scenario single drive crap:

IS38 full-send grocery getter (Volkswagen Golf SportWagen) | Fuelly

mpg.JPG

Last edited:

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Here is my fuelly if anyone is interested, I have charts and graphs galore as well showing when the tunes/bolt-ons/turbos were added - bottom line on that is all and all, my mileage dropped about 1 mpg on average total with all the bits I've added over that time - you can drive one of these even tuned/modded as efficiently as you want. My readout has been tuned down 8% using OBDEleven to match reality with hand-calcs. 30mpg is about it for a full tank of highway driving with roof racks and an IS38/tune. Around town tanks can be 20 if I'm just stomping it all the time. ~50K miles of real-world driving data, not hand-picked best case scenario single drive crap:

IS38 full-send grocery getter (Volkswagen Golf SportWagen) | Fuelly

View attachment 213084
This is what I average on EQT 1 with an obese pedal foot.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
This is what I average on EQT 1 with an obese pedal foot.
You realize I have a 4Motion wagon right and not a fwd GTI that weighs 300 pounds less?