GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ever work in the restaurant biz? Get a load of this!

Merkle

Banned

flomaa6

Ready to race!
She reminds me of my brother in law he was such a douche bag, he used to manage one of my dads restaruant u couldent tell him shit, he thought he knew everything he lost a lot of business

zee

Go Kart Champion
haha its rachel starr's twin/mom! haha.

:D

I just watched the episode. Not her, but the resemblance is close.
Rachel Starr? This pic looks liker her :laugh:

Can't see youtube vids at work

McQueen77

Banned
i hate people.

what makes my blood boil in general, is that thanks to reality television and the morons who like to watch it, people like this have become celebrities which in turn has spawned legions of ordinary, talentless morons that believe that they too are entitled to recognition and celebrity. people in general though, jesus.. its this total inability to admit that they are wrong or in the wrong/at fault, basically ever. its like, impossible for them to entertain the thought that there may be something wrong with their scene. it takes chef dickballs to come in and make them 'shape up'... i could only watch like 5 minutes of this but i get the drift.. let me guess, in the end, that awful bitch starts crying and admits that she could be a better person and that horrible super mario brothers owner dickface guy who doesn't know how to make a caesar salad does the same in his own way.. seriously, i watch things like this and i pray for nuclear holocaust. unfortunately, many good people would die too, but it is the only way for civilization to start over. we have gone so, so far into the abyss... ultimately, i blame Oprah Winfrey.

Last edited:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
i hate people.

what makes my blood boil in general, is that thanks to reality television and the morons who like to watch it, people like this have become celebrities which in turn has spawned legions of ordinary, talentless morons that believe that they too are entitled to recognition and celebrity. people in general though, jesus.. its this total inability to admit that they are wrong or in the wrong/at fault, basically ever. its like, impossible for them to entertain the thought that there may be something wrong with their scene. it takes chef dickballs to come in and make them 'shape up'... i could only watch like 5 minutes of this but i get the drift.. let me guess, in the end, that awful bitch starts crying and admits that she could be a better person and that horrible super mario brothers owner dickface guy who doesn't know how to make a caesar salad does the same in his own way.. seriously, i watch things like this and i pray for nuclear holocaust. unfortunately, many good people would die too, but it is the only way for civilization to start over. we have gone so, so far into the abyss... ultimately, i blame Oprah Winfrey.

Actually, no. They admit no fault and chef Ramsey gave his last fuck and left. Surprised the shit outta me. I hope they get run over by a car.