GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EventhorizoN VW GTI S build

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Minor set-back. My mechanic was driving the GTI on the freeway to test drive the new upgrades, and something ended up knocking the car causing a dent on the rear driver's side door. The dent is minor, but it took off some paint, so she's getting patched up before I can review the new upgrades!

Thanks for your patience MK7 Fam!

New/bigger turbo?

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
image_from_ios (6).jpg

image_from_ios (5).jpg

image_from_ios.jpg

image_from_ios (4).jpg

image_from_ios (1).jpg

image_from_ios (2).jpg

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
So what were the updates? So much done to your car it’s hard to keep up with what’s new lol

IE Intake, CAE Ultrashifter, Torqbyte PM4, Clutch Stop, ECS intake air ducts, new hub centric rings, repainted the side of the car to clean up scratches, and some new billet goodies in the engine bay (not pictured here) racingline stuff, and just bought a harness bar, seats on order as well!

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
how's the shifter? and which seat?

:cool:

Worth every penny!!! absolutely no slop at all..... Feels like a million bucks!!!!!! I order 2 Recaro CS Sporter Alcantara Germany spec. Thanks for asking bro :cool:(y)

Navi

Autocross Champion
Worth every penny!!! absolutely no slop at all..... Feels like a million bucks!!!!!! I order 2 Recaro CS Sporter Alcantara Germany spec. Thanks for asking bro :cool:(y)

what's the difference between the US and Germany spec?