GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurosport Camber Strut Tops and Front Strut Bar

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
B1C14288-3CEF-42E6-A485-797DA6FE5B44.jpeg

Bought them pre assembled. Had them installed with new bearings.
82FE8DB2-1EA1-4BA7-A2AD-797DF36B5DF9.jpeg
Gave the car the same feeling my Superpro strut tops had in terms of dynamics- only without the NVH associated with the Superpro set. Very pleased. Well worth the money on the parts and install. Happy with the added negative camber! Quicker turn in reflexes and feeling of grip. While everything was apart I went ahead and had the Strut Bar installed. To be honest- I don’t sense anything different from the bar. It’s tucked under the cowl shroud. Can’t even see it!

E762758A-00F6-463E-A9F4-7E92CEB4D132.jpeg

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Awesome, glad I ordered these. Just assembled them myself the other day. Going to have them installed with a FSB and subframe dead set kit. I was also considering the eurospec strut bar as well, but i'm not quite sold on it yet.

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
I did the subframe deadset kit a couple years ago when installing the Superpro LCA’s (and at the time, the Superpro Strut Tops). Those three mods really firmed up and woke up the front end and steering dynamics. Always regretted not having done FSB while those mods went on.

HuntR

Go Kart Newbie
I did the subframe deadset kit a couple years ago when installing the Superpro LCA’s (and at the time, the Superpro Strut Tops). Those three mods really firmed up and woke up the front end and steering dynamics. Always regretted not having done FSB while those mods went on.
I did FSB but really didn’t notice anything-the rear, yes noticeable.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I did FSB but really didn’t notice anything-the rear, yes noticeable.
Same I didn't notice anything after I installed the EuroSport Upper Front Stress Bar. Heck I didn't notice anything with the rear sway bar either. It may be due to the fact that I live in the city and never get to push it. If there is a difference, it's very subtle. Slightly more noticeable at the track but definitely not obvious.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Just had these installed on my Sportwagen along with deadset kit, FSB, and Superpro LCAs. I'm at -2 camber.

20220619_164010.jpg

Reactions: krs

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Just had the car aligned today after driving it around a week post install. The combo of Superpro LCA and Eurosport strut tops yielded -2,2deg camber up front and 5/32” toe out. We dialed it back to -2.1 and 1/16” toe out.

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Update;

I forgot to chime in a few weeks ago after our last autocross outing with the GTI. I will say I did notice the front strut brace during the autocross under quick lateral transitions. I mentioned it to my son who codrove the car and he agreed- it was pretty noticeable.