GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

European LED MK7 tail lights with rear fog light

Patrick Idiart

I am selling European LED MK7 tail lights (cherry red and with rear fog light). Bought from Deutsche Autoparts in Oct. 2016. Paid approx. $800 for them. My lights do not include fog light wire or adapter harness. These can be purchased from Deutsche separately. Lights are in good condition. Part numbers are 5G0 945 207; 5G0 945 307 F; 5G0945308F and 5G0 945 208. I also have light switch (5G0941431BD) for dash which I will throw in.

These lights worked on my 2015 VW GTI when I shipped my car to France. Switched back to stock lights when I moved back to US.

I’m selling the lights for $350. I’ll pay for shipping as long as it doesn’t exceed $50. If you’re interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Pat Idiart

Attachments

Patrick Idiart

where are you located? So these are plug and play but need the wire harness for full functionality? ?
Walter, I hope you got the reply I sent yesterday. I mentioned that you should visit the Deutsche website/youtube video to familiarize yourself with the lights. However, you’re right; you need the harness and need to recode in order to have full functionality.

Alpha61

Passed Driver's Ed
Interested in purchasing if still available. Please pm me if you’d like to sell them. Located near Dallas, TX

Alpha61

Passed Driver's Ed
Since these are sold, please mark as such.