GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

European Blind Spot (Aspherical) Mirror Set

Sportwagen SEL

Ready to race!
Anyone try these yet? Thinking of taking the plunge but I'm curious how well they work…

https://shopdap.com/store/mk7-blind-spot-mirrors-with-dap-blind-spot-monitor.html

Parabola

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI, 22 Tiguan
I have ones without blind spot indicators on both GTI and GSW, they are great. Hard to get used to cars with flat mirrors after driving with these.

BLem7

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought some off of vortex classifieds. Since I don't have DAP they are a great buy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
I have them and would never have a car without them now. The increased field of view is immensely helpful. Getting in cars with standard mirrors is disorienting now lol. I view these as a safety feature more than a mod. Can't recommend them enough.

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
Do you think they're worth getting for both sides, or only the left side? Technically the right side is already a bit spherical by default like every other car. Is it worth spending double to replace that extra mirror?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Do you think they're worth getting for both sides, or only the left side? Technically the right side is already a bit spherical by default like every other car. Is it worth spending double to replace that extra mirror?

I like my mirrors to look the same. Having one with a line and one without would bug me. I had to get the badgeskins sticker for the radio volume knob. I'm weird like that.

rrohde1

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the driver side one from Deutsche Auto Parts and love it. Going to get the passenger one next (once they're back in stock there).

rr1santos

Ready to race!
I'm looking into these but was considering the euro blue without blind spot indicator..are they easy to install? and is it weather and elements that are causing peeling?

slow12s

Ready to race!
I had mirrors like this on my S2k and they were a must due to the lack of visibility with the top up...would love to get these on my GTI at some point, but wondering if anyone with BSM's has tried this? Are they pretty similarly crappy to the stock BSM color/brightness wise? (I'm aware there is an obd11 thread going on right now to try and figure out how to make the stock one's brighter)...it would be awesome if DAP could make these with red BSM's so there is a bigger variance from the part of the turn signal you can see through the mirror