GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet group buy turboback exhaust

wbean

attention whore
Hey guys

Since the last group buy i tried to get another good pricing for more products for mk6 and this is what PG performance came up with.

Eurojet mk6 turbo-back exhaust + cat

$1100 shipped to canada or USA

there is 3 sets going at this price in stock and ready to ship out asap.

retails $1268 + shipping ~ $1350?

either pm me or call 604-585-8558

wbean

attention whore
last group buy price was insanely low ... eurojet won't do it again at that price ..

I can try to knock a couple tens off that price but i think that's the best we can do ..

These exhausts are ready to ship this week if anyone is interested!

primm907

Echo previous posts. Considering BB over EJ if it can't be had for at least a Ulyssess S. Grant under 4-digits.

wbean

attention whore
the first group buy price is only extended to the that batch of customers.

Eurojet won't extend thta deal again since a lot of vendors had complaints over that .

i have negotiated a better price for everyone and this is as follows

TBE $1075 shipped
TBE without high flow cat $980 shipped

this is 28% discount from retail ... not a bad price for a full stainless steel exhaust!

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Would the discount be good for just the catback?

Sando515

Passed Driver's Ed
I know this is a group buy and everything but your group buy price isn't better than some websites. I don't understand why they can't do another awesome deal when they did before. Unless the price is lowered a lot of people are going to be turned off and look elsewhere. Just my own .02 :eek:

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I was on the original GB and it was an irresistible deal. I think it was about 35% off retail. 20% off is still a pretty good deal i think.

As for the exhaust, I love it, haven't had the radio on since I installed it :)