GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
3-4psi is about what I am seeing as well. Are you using Spark, Fuel or Torque based LC?

I know the a3's have different gearing as well.
Fuel cut. Should all have the same first gear ratio I thought.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
I was able to successfully enable backfire mode (pops and bangs or crackle) with maestro for my GTI.

Running OEM IS38, catless CTS DP, REV9 catback, WMI

Here's the settings I used for reference. May differ based on your box code.

activaton time in normal mode.jpg
activaton time in sport mode.jpg
enabled.jpg
ingition timing for backfire mode.jpg
maximum time for backfire mode.jpg
original torque threshold.jpg

It's not super annoying or too loud IMHO. I'm DSG, so most noticeable on decel.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
This is something I have been wondering as well.

I recently moved to a hybrid is38 and the stage 3 dsg tune. My only issue is I can't seem to launch the car like I used to.

On the stock turbo and stage 2 DSG tune I can hit high 1.6-1.7 60 foots, but now I am struggling to get below 2 second 60 foots. I used to launch at 3800, now I am trying 4k but the car still falls a bit flat before boost builds. Once boost builds its gone, even with the extremely bad 60foot the cars pulling a 11.3 per draggy.

Does anyone know if stage2 and stage3 both have the same clamping force? Is it just the ECU based LC that it brings to the table?

Maybe I just need to grow some balls and go a bit further on the RPM's :LOL: Anyone else with a golf r/a3/s3+hybrid turbo with the stage 3 DSG tune care to share what RPM's they are launching at?
I launch at 5500 rpm lol

seapig

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a tuning emergency. Tried to reset to a 91 stage 2 HD, and then retuned stage 2 DSG tune. Now it won’t start. I’ve got a 15 GTI DSG Autbahn. Can anyone help please.

Corey199

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Volkswagen GTI
I have a tuning emergency. Tried to reset to a 91 stage 2 HD, and then retuned stage 2 DSG tune. Now it won’t start. I’ve got a 15 GTI DSG Autbahn. Can anyone help please.
Does the car have any power at all? Sometimes tuning can drain the battery. This doesn’t sound like your issue but just a thought.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
You need so contact Tapp to have him send you the tool to recover.

seapig

Passed Driver's Ed
If I recall the first time I flashed the TCU, it needed a second install, but that was a long time ago. I think the same thing happened this time. Anyway, besides some lost time on a Sunday and a dose of frustration, all is well.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
If I recall the first time I flashed the TCU, it needed a second install, but that was a long time ago. I think the same thing happened this time. Anyway, besides some lost time on a Sunday and a dose of frustration, all is well.
I had similar issues flashing the the Stage 3 tune. Flashed 2-3 times before it took. Was kind of freaked out lol.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
New tables added under fueling. Hopefully we can get more information on what they do exactly....