GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I think those options are for 15-16 models. Myself and a few others have a 17 and don't see it.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
I think those options are for 15-16 models. Myself and a few others have a 17 and don't see it.
I have a 2017. Updated Maestro last night. All the new options were there. I believe there was an update again today to 6.3.9. Removed the crackle/burble option as the tables were not configured correctly. I haven't upgraded myself. Staying on 6.3.8 (if that is what I am on).

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
The added tables are only there for the BT loader file (Boss500) on the GTI/A3.
I'm running the Stg2 loader file and still don't see these tables (2016 A3)

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Question guys,
I've been reading up on injection timing since we have the table and from what I can gather if we had the correct information about our cam profiles would we be able to lower or raise injector pulse width with that table? (Injection timing vs fuel mass, high pressure.)

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
From what I understand that table just correlates what injector pw should be for a given mass fuel flow. If you're talking about injection timing vs cam timing, what you need to look at is the SOI (start of injection) tables. You can allow the start of injection to happen sooner, which will give you a little larger max pulsewidth/more injection head room at high rpm. You basically have that and increase fuel pressure as the only real ways to get more fuel in at high rpm.

I haven't been able to find real info on the cam profiles, so realistically I think you're just going to want to increase little by little and experiment.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I'd have to make small changes and log etc. I don't have an issues with RP currently and I am on full E. Essentially the DI SOI would be able to give more control over Rail pressure. If you can extend the injection time you can lower the pressures no?

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Correct. Looking at this table I read it as milliseconds of injection time based on rail pressures and mg/stroke so essentially looking at your logs you could reference this table and by increasing some values you could help control fuel spikes or am I reading this backwards?

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Correct. Looking at this table I read it as milliseconds of injection time based on rail pressures and mg/stroke so essentially looking at your logs you could reference this table and by increasing some values you could help control fuel spikes or am I reading this backwards?
bump for info ...