GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Holy shit.... Is the injection time vs fuel mass, high pressure table new?!? Hpfp control?

mw1978

Ready to race!
Does anyone know what’s happened with Eurodyne WWW???
B0986629-0132-4CEE-A3DF-3A3DBB4E329E.jpeg

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
New website coming out soon with the Eurodyne Tapp Air (Bluetooth tongle) for the app

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
New website coming out soon with the Eurodyne Tapp Air (Bluetooth tongle) for the app

Crossing my fingers soooo hard for bluetooth enabled logging and boost/octane/ethanol content adjustment. That is all this guy wants.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Crossing my fingers soooo hard for bluetooth enabled logging and boost/octane/ethanol content adjustment. That is all this guy wants.
from my understanding it does alot more than that.
i have heard you can download maestro files ( not the big loader type file, but the small revision type files) from your email on your phone

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed
When the temps dropped into the 40's this week I had some odd boost dumps at partial throttle so I decided to take some logs tonight. A little warmer today and didn't have any drastic boost dumps like a couple days ago. Not used to looking at logs, but why would I have so much timing corrections in the cylinders? I know the data resolution is crap, but it's all I can pull with what I got.

I'm running an out of the box ED Stage2 91 flash.
93 Fuel in tank
66F
Baun IC
DP
NGK Ruthenium with about 2000 miles
Car has 26k miles

FYI I attempted to apply the boost correction formulas, so if I screwed up just let me know and I'll correct it.

https://datazap.me/u/mayhemj30/2nd-gear-66f-93?log=0&data=0

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed
Diggs, thanks for always taking the time to help out us less skilled. I can probably get a 3rd gear pull tomorrow. Barney is pretty serious around these parts making a 4th gear pull challenging.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Powertap Air dongle now available. Finally!

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed
It's all clean after 4500, so don't need to see illegal speeds. Just need more than 3 data points. 3k-5k in 3rd is like 40mph to 70mph. Also, spinning will induce phantom KR which is why I want to see 4th. It won't spin going WOT at 3k in 4th.

Logged a full 3rd gear pull and a partial 4th. 3rd gear was an uphill pull on a VERY long and straight on ramp and the 4th was only moments after that. Seeing timing pull throughout. The resonator on my UR DP likes to rattle off the tunnel cross bar. I can't hear it at full throttle, could that be causing a false knock?

Today was slightly warmer at 71F.

3rd https://datazap.me/u/mayhemj30/10-7-20-3rd?log=0&data=1
4th https://datazap.me/u/mayhemj30/10-7-20-4th?log=0&data=1