GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Wow guys, that is HUGE news! I am seriously so happy for all of you DSG guys, but most of all Mk7GTI, lol! The main gripe lately (well, for a while now) has been the DSG tune, so I legitimately hope this fixes the main issues with DSG.

I also am starting to believe Chris secretly watches this thread...

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Crazy man on the DSG stage 1 i would occasionally get slips. I can probably go back to so many emails with support about this issue. Hopefully nothing internally has been damaged.

tmacli

Ready to race!
Just came back home after flashing the Stage 2 DSG file - It's ridonkulous with the IS38.

The D works well.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Just came back home after flashing the Stage 2 DSG file - It's ridonkulous with the IS38.

The D works well.

Glad you enjoyed the D and hope you continue to enjoy the D :D

BrianThatCoolGuy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘22 GTI 6MT
Uploading the new tune now.
Are you guys doing the DSG adaptation immediately after the tune?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Hey non-Facebook user AKA Mk7GTI, any idea if the new DSG file is adjustable, as in launch control, shift RPMs and torque settings?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Hey non-Facebook user AKA Mk7GTI, any idea if the new DSG file is adjustable, as in launch control, shift RPMs and torque settings?

I honestly have no idea I think I’m more excited that my car doesn’t feel like a 103 trap IS38 GTI anymore :D
I’ll look into it when we’re done tuning it im on the fifth file logging

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Super happy for mk7. He cracks me up. Glad his car is kicking ass now.
Is it worth it for me with my is20?
Dsg adaptation? I dont got vagcom or the other shit :/

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Super happy for mk7. He cracks me up. Glad his car is kicking ass now.
Is it worth it for me with my is20?
Dsg adaptation? I dont got vagcom or the other shit :/

Haha I'm super happy myself. I haven't washed my car for over a month and my wheels look black. I think she deserves a nice wash & wax some time this week. You know, it really sucks when you spend so much money on a car and it doesn't go as fast as it should... over a simple DSG file and 1 genius tuner named Ghost Rider to look at a simple log file and tell me my car was never fast because you're not going over 390-400TQ. I'm still in denial that I wasn't nuts about this car being slow compared others on this forum. If i ever do decide to purchase another Volkswagen in the future... I'm def getting a 6MT so i don't have to deal with anything, but a beefy clutch kit. Hopefully my DSG clutches are okay with the real power its putting out and like i said..it would slip and it has been for quite some time. I drove it in normal D mode and it seems so much better. Maybe its placebo, but ill let others chime in with their experience after flashing.

And for those of you that were wondering a few weeks ago about my 1/4 times.... i would trap at 108-111 MPH in the low 13's with street tires at 20psi and i managed to pull a 12.9. The car felt slow as shit half way down the track and very sluggish. I need some TIRES and I'm going back ASAP to make a real pass.

TDI Matt

Ready to race!
Ugh I want to do the dsg tune. But I’m wondering if there will be a Black Friday sale on credits? Has that happened before?

He didn’t reply to me two weeks ago.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
LMAO Eurodyne does not have a Black Friday Sale. His Black Friday is on a daily... pay the $375 one time and you have the stage 1 & stage 2 DSG file. Obviously i recommend flashing to the stage 2 and i think the stage 1 should be deleted off the server like it never existed.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
No need to run 20 psi in a street tire at the track. That will eat a mile or two on the big end.

I tried various settings on the tire and 20 psi is where it liked it on the track. 20 psi isn't even that low there were guys running like 15 psi on street tire. Either way i don't think tire pressures would slow you down by a few mile per hour. 108-111 is a joke and a stage 2 GTI was passing the 1/4 around that range.