GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

javier14427

Car(s)
GTI
Hey guys,

I bought a maestro because of the free tunes that come with it but now I am planning on going custom tune. The problem is that I cannot find many protuners for it. Do you guys know of anyone or any websites that do it?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I might go with that myself actually, seems cheaper than any is35 hybrid and I would assume it is a better daily
It's actually an IS20 hybrid. TPC has an IS38 hybrid also but I'm not sure if they show it on their website.
You would have to ask about it. The TPC20 has a lot more top end then an OEM IS38.

javier14427

Car(s)
GTI
I ended up keeping my is20 got a HPFP and am just running straight e85. I am really happy with it. I kinda wish I could upgrade the turbo and stay full e85 with my current fueling system lol. Would make the bigger turbo decision a lot easier to make.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Anything larger than the is20 and you’re gonna need a lot more than a hpfp to keep up.

I haven’t been paying attention to meastro updates. I know for some time hpfp’s couldn’t be tuned properly on meastro, I’m assuming that’s changed now.

javier14427

Car(s)
GTI
Yeah,
My tuner got it to work fine. I only had a problem when I first installed it where it would drop rail pressure all of a sudden but it worked itself out.