GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne flash giving tire pressure and esc error

#dvrk

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone I installed a eurodyne flash and twice in the last month I have gotten tire pressure error and esc error but go away when I start the vehicle back up. Just curious if anyone has dealt with this or is this a huge problem? Thanks all

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

#dvrk

Passed Driver's Ed
It's happened twice that's it and it went away both times right after I turned the car off and back ob

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Have you started with the obvious, i.e. checking the tire pressure at all four corners? If one of the tires is low, that will mess up the ABS sensor and disable ESC, because that needs the ABS data. Restarting the car resets the fault. Gunning it and inducing tire spin can also trigger an ABS fault due to improbable data, but that wouldn't explain the tire pressure fault.

I doubt the Eurodyne tune has anything to do with your problem.

dr_mat

Go Kart Champion
I suspect you have an ABS sensor fault on the wheel hub.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Nor have I found any references of it happening to others. Having a CEL immediately after flashing is not outside the realm of possibility, and clearing any DTCs afterwards pretty standard. But having a recurring problem with sensors unrelated to engine performance makes no sense whatsoever.