GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocode front/rear chassis brace for daily driver?

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
I have a 2015 Autobahn that I’ve modified quite a bit. Suspension mods include front and rear sway bar‘s, sport shocks, springs, struts, and upgraded front lower control arm. My car is a daily driver with occasional spirited driving out in the hills near where I live. I haven’t done any track time but plan to do one in the future, however not on a regular basis. My question is, is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? Thanks

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
My answer would be yes, absolutely. Especially good timing now that they are having a sale. I bought and installed mine over a year ago and have no regrets.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yes

I picked up the rear brace on sale a few months ago, and just installed the front upper bar yesterday. I will say I saw a difference with the front in combination with the rear, but did not experience a significant difference only installing the rear. Combined I can Totally tell a difference in my DD. As always though, Opinions are always subjective.

The company does offer a military discount too for those that are able to obtain it

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I will say I saw a difference with the front in combination with the rear, but did not experience a significant difference only installing the rear.
If you combine the rear brace with a UniBrace UBQ it makes it even more significant 👍

xXDavidCXx

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Because they want their car to handle better all the time.
To answer the OPs question, "...is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? "

My answer is no. It's not worth it.

Spend the $350 on something that will matter in your life.

It might make the car stiffer, but will it translate to meaningful gain in autocross performance? No.

I autocross 1-2 times a month and won't even waste my time with this mod.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
To answer the OPs question, "...is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? "

My answer is no. It's not worth it.

Spend the $350 on something that will matter in your life.

It might make the car stiffer, but will it translate to meaningful gain in autocross performance? No.

I autocross 1-2 times a month and won't even waste my time with this mod.

What suspension set up are you running?