GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocode front/rear chassis brace for daily driver?

Leonardp

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 2015 Autobahn that I’ve modified quite a bit. Suspension mods include front and rear sway bar‘s, sport shocks, springs, struts, and upgraded front lower control arm. My car is a daily driver with occasional spirited driving out in the hills near where I live. I haven’t done any track time but plan to do one in the future, however not on a regular basis. My question is, is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? Thanks

Clem604

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
My answer would be yes, absolutely. Especially good timing now that they are having a sale. I bought and installed mine over a year ago and have no regrets.

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
Yes

I picked up the rear brace on sale a few months ago, and just installed the front upper bar yesterday. I will say I saw a difference with the front in combination with the rear, but did not experience a significant difference only installing the rear. Combined I can Totally tell a difference in my DD. As always though, Opinions are always subjective.

The company does offer a military discount too for those that are able to obtain it

Clem604

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I will say I saw a difference with the front in combination with the rear, but did not experience a significant difference only installing the rear.
If you combine the rear brace with a UniBrace UBQ it makes it even more significant 👍

xXDavidCXx

Go Kart Newbie
Because they want their car to handle better all the time.
To answer the OPs question, "...is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? "

My answer is no. It's not worth it.

Spend the $350 on something that will matter in your life.

It might make the car stiffer, but will it translate to meaningful gain in autocross performance? No.

I autocross 1-2 times a month and won't even waste my time with this mod.

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
To answer the OPs question, "...is it worth spending the money for the Eurocode on a daily driver? "

My answer is no. It's not worth it.

Spend the $350 on something that will matter in your life.

It might make the car stiffer, but will it translate to meaningful gain in autocross performance? No.

I autocross 1-2 times a month and won't even waste my time with this mod.
What suspension set up are you running?