GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

tommygun1

Passed Driver's Ed
I know people rely on digital media/communication these days, but for something like this, I'd pick up the phone and call them. There is a much better chance that your issue will be addressed if you talk to someone on the phone. There is no excuse for not answering an email, but sometimes these places can get 100s of emails a day, and it's nearly impossible to keep up. so I can see you'd get a very delayed response if you just email them.

that said, them deleting your comment is shady af tho.
No phone number on the website... And the phone number listed for Euro Impulse on my CC charge is inactive.

7/15 Update 3: Another email
"I am extremely sorry that it went this far. Super unprofessional on our end. I will accept the chargeback request once we get it, and I’m also going to make sure you get that shift boot. This one is on us. Hope you can forgive us.
Regards"

I can appreciate that they're admitting fault and are trying to remedy the situation. I wish things never went this far but unfortunately they did.

chrislane31

Passed Driver's Ed
Are there any other shift boots worth looking at? I should be getting a Sport Shifters knob soon and want to get an alcantara boot as well.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I get that the social media manager could be managing multiple accounts for various vendors, he should still either reply to the dm or forward it to customer service department, not ignore an issue for half a month...Regardless I am not upset with the social media manager, I am frustrated with the customer service of the business.

Because I already disputed the charge with my cc and I am lucky they even accepted it since this was purchased in March. That is a possibility, but it still doesn't negate the glacial like response time...A little slow? Half a month to respond is acceptable to you? Not to mention the website doesn't have any contact info. I had to first dig through the conformation email for an email address and then go to the Instagram page for their actual email address.
The response of them sending out a second one is what I was referring to. Like I said, they may have filed a claim and forgot to reply to your email because they are waiting on USPS (which by the way is the seventh level of hell in and of itself). Their response that they will send out one the next day is what I believe is acceptable.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I think we have different meaning of what alright is in terms customer service.

They responded to his email two and half weeks after the first one was send, there was a follow up email from him, and DM's on their social platform. They only looked into it when he got more forceful in getting a response from them and went public with his issue. I don't find it acceptable to have to resort to the modern version of yelling in the town square before I get a response from a company. This should have been handled two weeks ago.
They only looked into it when I, A party completely unrelated to the OP, DM’d them on their IG…

They were leaving OP just hanging.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
No phone number on the website... And the phone number listed for Euro Impulse on my CC charge is inactive.
Well that's about as massive of a red flag as you can get.

Probably not an all-out scam, sounds more like a couple of flat brim vape bro's who set up a "business" out of stepdad's garage. No capital, no inventory, no ethics, just clouds of vape, a few cases of Red Bull, and hoping for a few orders, which they would then try to fulfill once they had the customer's cash in fist.

Easy rule of thumb: If you haven't heard of a vendor, and heard GOOD things about that vendor - just avoid them. Plenty of reputable ones out there.